Thursday 22 December 2011

12/22 Travel Blogs from Asia , Malaysia

     
    Travel Blogs from Asia , Malaysia    
   
Malaysia the Most Wonderful Tourist Destinations to Explore
December 22, 2011 at 8:24 AM
 
Malaysia is one of the most wonderful destinations in the entire South Asia which. Speckled with wide varieties and ranges of tourist attractions and destinations truly this country is one of the most traveled destinations in the entire world. This beautiful country is truly very welcoming picturesque and culturally rich country where the vacationers from every length and breadth of the world vis
   
   
Buddhism Pilgrimage Tour Spiritual and Ascetic Tour
December 22, 2011 at 5:47 AM
 
To get the concord of mind body and soul the Pilgrimage Tour of India has been premeditated. India is a worldly country diverse people follow dissimilar religion. So accordingly there are ample series of Buddhist pilgrimage in India. It is in India where the enormous faiths like Hinduism Sikhism and Buddhism have been initiated. It is here in India where dissimilar religions subsist in synchroni
   
   
My trip to Sabah
December 22, 2011 at 12:26 AM
 
My friends and I went to Sabah in 2009 and we visited Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu. The 2 cities were beautiful. Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu have very hot weather so it is advisable to apply sunblock when you are going around these two placesFrom the hilltop you could see the sea. The water is crystal view. I enjoyed the scenery but i did not stay long due to the weather. It was super hotThe f
   
   
A six month selfdiagnosis and review
December 22, 2011 at 12:26 AM
 
A six month selfdiagnosis and review Well it39s been six months since I left the UK to embark on this incredible experience and journey of a lifetime I dont know why but I felt like doing an alternative blog one containing a few facts about my travels to date a few lessons I39ve learnt and best of all what I39ve learnt about myself or in some cases confirmation of what I thought
   
     
 
This email was sent to putitshere@gmail.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Create Account
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment